5/15/13

Active Commute Week

It's active commute week 2013. I guess I haven't blogged in a year. HA!

The bike ride in to work today was beautiful. It was 67 degrees and lovely. My commute is only 3.4 miles one way, but with all the running I've done for the past year, my quads feel every mile. I need to keep biking this summer to build up my quads and even out my leg strength. Having super strong hamstrings, and weak quads is not good....and it probably explains my knee pain. :(

I just bought a new pannier and a set of bike lights from Amazon.com. I can't wait for them to arrive. My pannier has two expandable sides, so when it's not in use, it's tiny and sits atop my bike rack.

I hope to make this a summer of bike commuting!


This is a picture of the pannier I ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment